How Do I Update My Name or Address?

Address change

You can change your address online, over the phone, via fax or by sending in a form.

  • Log in to change your address online.
  • Change your address over the phone by calling 1-800-542-2667.
  • Download a Change of Address Form (PDF) to make changes via mail or fax.

Name change

You can change the name by sending in a signed written request OR by completing the Name Change Form (PDF).

Written request must include:

  • Former name
  • Account number or the last 4 digits of your Social Security number
  • Address
  • Telephone number
  • A photocopy of a legal document that shows your name change, like a marriage certificate or driver’s license, passport, or social security card

Fax or mail requests to:

Kentucky Personnel Cabinet
Kentucky Deferred Compensation
501 High St, 2nd Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
Fax: (502) 573-4494

We will send a confirmation letter once we have completed your request.

Get the help you need

Talk to a KDC local Plan Service Representative if you need help updating the name or address on your account.

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End